Illustration and Visual Narrative - Final Compilation & Reflection

 || 24/04/2024 - 26/07/2024 | Week 01 - Week 14

|| Kek Han Shin (0352571) Bachelor of Computer Science
|| Illustration and Visual Narrative
|| Final Compilation & Reflection


⚫IVN Links Directory

Vormator Challenge

Pokemon Card

Once a happy and kind angel living among other warm and loving angels, she experienced a devastating tragedy when their home was invaded, leaving her as the sole survivor. In that moment of immense loss, rage consumed her, turning her hair fiery red and her heart as dark as night. Now, with her glowing wings and fiery eyes, she stands amid the ruins of a collapsing civilization, having exacted her revenge and destroyed the invaders, an eye for an eye. Her traveller's cape signifies that encountering her is a rare and fateful event, a glimpse of an angel who has embraced both her angelic past and her demonic fury.

🟣Task 3

Album Cover

Figure 5: Compilation

Animated Cover

🟣Task 3

Cover:

Figure 21: comic cover

Animated One Page intro:


    🔵Reflection

    This was a memorable class for me as well, being a Computer Science student with no art-related background and coming out with these designs is an eye-opening experience. I never considered myself any sort of creative and talented person like the people I met in designing major, but I enjoyed the learning process. Although the process was quite painful😂and I find myself regretting from time to time I should not be procrastinating. But I tried my best and really put in all my effort to complete the requirements. The immense pride every time I see the outcome is somewhat the irreplaceable experience I get in this class and also creative media minor classes. 

    I believe that most learning comes from doing, and this module truly embodied it. I learnt and honed my sketching skills in Procreate, pen tool, brush tool, image trace, and slicing, ... All this while I didn't notice I really learnt all these skills until I finished the projects given! I am really happy that I gained Illustrator basic skills, and glad to say I will continue to play with it even after this module! Not only Illustration, I learnt more about composition, and how to convey a compelling story to the viewers too. It takes a lot of considerations and details, to really engage your audience

    This marks my last class in creative media minor, and I am immensely grateful for all the teachers Mr Hafiz, Mr Vinod and Mr Fauzi. I am always intrigued and impressed by the perspectives and suggestions for improvements being given to me. I wouldn't be able to navigate through the challenges without them, and I am really appreciative of it💗

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Information Design - Project 1: Instructable Poster